Kawero! Vivace high performance loudspeaker
Save ink and paper –
print from here!
- Domestically acceptable size offering deep bass response through advanced engineering
- High performance vibration control via Panzerholz with high density glass fibre/rubber cabinet
- Custom made paper and carbon sandwich cone drivers from Scan-Speak Denmark
- Extremely fast custom made Mundorf AMT tweeter
- Low resistance Mundorf CFC10 copper foil inductors
- High performance Mundorf silver-gold-oil capacitors throughout
- Custom made Stillpoints Ultra SS Stainless Steel vibration control feet
- Superlative, no compromise, quality finishing. Large assortment of exotic veneers. Custom orders gladly accepted.
- Fully customizable in your desired color, lacquered wood, or carbon fibre combination.
Retail price (per pair) excluding 19% VAT:
- Painted semi-gloss: $42,500
- Wood veneer (*) or carbon fibre front baffle: $44,000
- Precision mirror finish clear lacquer (minimum five weeks lead time): $49,500
- Shown in Lamborghini Orange, a $2500 custom order option.
(*) Maple, Birch, American/European Cherry, American/European Walnut, Sycamore, Wild Service Tree, Makore Pommele, Myrtle Burl, Walnut Burl, Madron Burl, Santos Palisander, Yewtree Burl, Maple Burl, Curly Birch, Tineo, Ziricote, Zebrano, Mahogany Crotch, Macassar-Ebony, Woven Carbon Fibre.
Represented in North America (west coast) by LessLoss Audio.
For more information, please write to: email@example.com. Louis Motek will gladly inform you.